From John O'Hara's Sardinia series.
Pigment Print on Archival Hemp Paper. Hand signed and numbered by the artist.
Edition of 50.
This work is unframed. We are more than happy to frame it for you. See photos of an example in a white frame with white mat.
John O'Hara (American, b. 1963) i s a self-taught artist from St. Louis and is known for his large-scale abstract decorative pieces. His medium of choice is encaustic—a mixture of pigments and beeswax and he allows the material to dictate color, line and texture. His works often feature natural and organic forms and incorporate both figural and abstract elements. O'Hara began his art career in 2018 and collectors and designers quickly took notice. O'Hara, co-founder of Forsyth, is known for his Vinyl series, Tar series, Brands series, Botanical series, Daisies series, Sardinia series, Square Dance series, and Get Your Shit Together series. His work is included in both public and private collections around the world. A few notables include:
- Michael Kors Collection store in London as well as the Michael Kors showrooms in Milan, Paris, and New York
- Maison de la Luz, the luxury hotel by Atelier Ace and designed by AD100 design firm Studio Shamshiri, New Orleans
- Tommy Hilfiger flagship, Milan
- The Madeline Hotel, Telluride
- Michael Mina’s Bourbon Steak Restaurant, Seattle
- The Late Great Bar at the Virgin Hotel, Nashville
- Kule store, New York City
24 W x 24 H in
Pigment Print on archival hemp paper.
Shipping & Delivery
$25 in the U.S.
For small art, we ship FedEx Ground. Arrives in 3 to 5 days. Do you need it faster? Inquire here.
Worldwide shipping available. Inquire here.
Need More Information?
Would you like to see a video of this item, perhaps more photos? If this is one of our chairs, would you like to see a person sitting in it? If it is a painting, perhaps you would like to see a person in front of it for scale? Send us a message and let's talk more about this cool piece.